January Wrap-Up

Monday, February 2, 2015


I don't really know what happened in January. After an extremely hectic December, I guess I just felt like laying around watching TV last month. It was oddly very refreshing, though. But in February I am hoping to get back down to business and read some books!

What I read in January:
Wither by Lauren DeStefano
On Leaving Charleston by Alexandra Ripley
Eleanor and Park by Rainbow Rowell
Stealing Home by Sherryl Woods

Challenges Update:
2015 TBR-Pile Challenge:  3
Real Book Challenge:  3
Contemporary Challenge:  2
Re-Read Challenge:  1
Outlander Series:  0
Prequel/Sequel Challenge:  0

February Reads:
Outlander by Diana Gabaldon (part of the series reading challenge)
To All the Boys I've Loved Before by Jenny Han (Lauren Conrad Feb. bookclub pick)
Finish The Bungalow by Sarah Jio
Finish audiobook of We Were Liars by E. Lockhart
Finish Ghost Boy by Martin Pistorius

And if I were by chance doing really excellent I'd like to read The Girl on the Train and I'll Meet You There

WISH ME LUCK




Leave a Comment

  1. Sometimes you just need to unwind and it is good you let yourself have that time. Have a lovely week!

    ReplyDelete