Friday Favorites 1.2.2015

Friday, January 2, 2015


In keeping with the blog name, beaute et les livre, on Fridays I will be sharing my favorite things of the week from beauty products, to clothes, to books. 

First up is this beautiful Susannah Large Quilted-Leather Tote I snagged, at a great price, from Michael Kors the day after Christmas. FedEx says it should be delivered sometime today and I am being very inpatient about it!


These pretty things where my very first purchase of the new year! What a great way to start it out right? Because, btw, DSW is currently having a clearance sale! Oh, and look how fantastic those black ones will look with the purse!


I love me some Urban Decay make-up. (And Tarte even more!) But this Naked on the Run palette is ah-maz-ing! Everything you need in one little portable set. My only complaint is the lack of brushes! Those need to be packed separately.


And finally, this shirt from animalhearted.org, uhm, because CATS. What else could be more perfect than this!

Leave a Comment

Post a Comment