2015 Prequel and Sequel Challenge Sign-Up

Tuesday, December 30, 2014


It is so sad how many series I have started but haven't finished yet. Maybe a challenge will force me to get some of those last books over will. The Summer Garden, I am looking at you!

10-25 points: Newbie
25-50 points: Amateur
51-75 points: Advanced
76-100 points: Professional
101+ points: Veteran

I think I will shoot for at least 51 points and get to Advanced.

Some series I need to work on:
Tudors- Phillipa Gregory
Chesapeake Shores- Sherryl Woods
Chemical Garden - Lauren DeStefano
Lakeshore Chronicles- Susan Wiggs
Daughter of Smoke and Bone
Travises  - Lisa Kleypas
OUTLANDER!

Leave a Comment

  1. Thanks for joining in our Prequel & Sequel Challenge! Hope you do well this year =) I finished both the Chemical Garden trilogy and the Daughter of Smoke & Bone trilogy this year, and they're both excellent. Hope you find the time to get to both series in 2015!

    ReplyDelete