2015 TBR Pile Reading Challenge Sign-up Post

Monday, December 22, 2014

2015TBR

This is a brand new blog for me, but not my first blog. In 2015, I want to start over FRESH! A new and new reading habits. In 2015, I am blogging for ME and I am reading for ME. No stressing over the latest and greatest reads. I am going to be reading all the books I've been wanting to read for years. I already have my 2015 reading list set and I am so excited about it! And that is what makes this challenge SO perfect! So here we go!

The level I am choosing to aim for: 31-40 Sweet Summer Fling 

Some TBR-Pile books I am very excited to finally read: 
  • The Madman's Daughter by Megan Shepherd
  • Eleanor and Park by Rainbow Rowell
  • Stealing Parker by Miranda Kenneally
  • A bunch of books by Phillipa Gregory
  • Backlists of Sarah Jio and Susanna Kearsley
You can sign yourself up here.

I am ready to make 2015 my best reading year yet!

Leave a Comment

Post a Comment